BE PART OF THE SK WAY
Love football? Professional coach or experienced grassroots coach? Join our team and be part of the SKWay.
Continued success and the opportunity for further expansion mean SK Football Coaching – SKFC needs another very special person to join – and enhance – the team. Could you be another Joe, Bondy, Pete, or even an Amos?
Like us, you’ll know that football ISN’T a matter of life or death – it’s much more important than that. Like us, you won’t just go the extra mile – you’d go a marathon for your players and your teams. Like us, you’ll keep smiling in the sleet, rain, or snow – or even when your team’s parents forget what time kick-off is, or your captain’s lost his shinnies!
This is NOT just any job. This is an SKFC job.
Could you be our next SK way coach? If you're an experienced football coach - qualified or not, professional or previous volunteer, we want to hear from you. Pure love of the game and playing it the right way, in the right spirit, is more important than badges - we can work on those.
Ideally a driver with your own transport, with a can-do attitude and the ability to keep your head when all around are losing theirs.
We'd love to hear from you. Drop us a line on skfootballcoaching.com
Coach & Business Development Assistant
- Managing football teams
- Leading school sessions
- Managing an SKFC Development age group
- Leading sessions in football clubs, soccer schools, small group environments, birthday parties and more
- Supporting business development by assisting with website management, enquiries and social media
- Arranging fixtures for various teams and age groups, liaising with parents and other teams’ managers.
- Supporting with admin on the Class4Kids session management system
- Creating new opportunities for SK by developing projects
- Footballing philosophy in keeping with ‘The SK Way’
- Coaching experience (plus safeguarding, first aid and DBS trained).
- Confident communicator
- Confident with English spelling and grammar
- Driver with use of a car or van
- Experience in leadership
- Experience in, or confident with, web management, dealing with emails and enquiry forms
- Ideally Level 2 qualified, BUT happy to provide training and book courses for the right person. See above…
To apply or for more information, please email email@example.com. Applications should include a CV and a covering email or letter telling us why you are the right person.
Yes, it’s work – but it’s rewarding, fun, and sometimes doesn’t feel like work at all. To the kids, you’re a hero, to the parents, you’re a great coach. And to SK, you’re one of us.